All that you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an electronic travel authorization made for folks that like to visit Egypt for tourism. This system accelerates the application process to get new visas. The tourists can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are some requirements the travelers ought to bear in mind in order to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can submit an application for an online visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without errors.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the charge.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so ensure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you get the online visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Depending on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 1 month stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When touring with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but every one of them must complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their kids.
If you want to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you decided to take several trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and return as you want. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you need to apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and get back anytime needed.